“Therapies on the move” massage is an excellent incentive to provide staff with regular monthly or quarterly sessions of therapies in ‘well-being-ness’.
Continuity with regular programs will most likely increase positive productivity and decrease employee turnover and absenteeism, as negative energies get disintegrate and changes as focus is on building up ‘healthy’ team spirit, opening up blocked communications and motivation.
Having the chair massages at your own premises is cost-effective, also a convenient way to reduce general stress & tension (which builds up for all of us in everyday life anyway), instead the focus in on promoting an atmosphere of ‘wellness’ in the workplace environment, allowing consciousness to grow and support one another throughout the company.
Therapies on the move i.e. the organization brings qualified massage therapist to the requested premises in mind, either on a weekly or monthly basis performing head, arms and back massage.
There is no need to undress your corporate clothing wear – in fact a chair massage won’t disrupt the workday at all, just 10 to 15 minutes (the average ‘unhealthy’ coffee or cigarette break), your company can offer employees a healthy benefit instead i.e. Head, Neck & Shoulder massage.
The employees are left feeling energised and ready for work again and can be motivated positively to plan their workload ahead. With a planned, regular massage program, one can reduce negative effects of stress and increase one’s vitality & energy that will reverberate throughout the entire organisation.
Benefits to your company
- Improves performance and boosts productivity
- Reduces bottom line costs and increases profits
- Reduces stress, lower employee turn-over and absenteeism
- Enriches corporate culture
- Attract and retain skilled employees
- Assists in a refreshed attitude towards projects and work
- Increase job satisfaction, respect and trust
- Helps create peace and cooperation in the workplace
- Keeps employees at the top of their creative and problem solving abilities
- Promotes an atmosphere of wellness and caring
- Employees look forward to “Massage Day”
- Massage boosts employee morale and adds to company loyalty
- It is vital part of workplace health and an effective component of your company’s
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Show the most valuable asset in your organization how much you care about their well being by giving them a stress busting massage!
Benefits to your Employees
- Reduces stress and increases creative thinking and concentration
- Improves problem solving abilities
- Improves staff morale and induces a relaxed mood towards work
- Lowers anxiety and hostility towards colleagues
- Chair massage promotes better circulation, muscle stimulation and stress relief
- Massage helps to prevent headaches, back and neck pain, migraines and sinusitis
- It helps people feel better fast, improving morale and ability to deal with stress
- Massage boost the immune system and improves blood pressure
- The results are immediate and the effects are cumulative
- Improved creative thinking &concentration, inducing a relaxed mood
- Hand massage relives the effects of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis
“Research shows that office workers massaged regularly are more alert, performed better and were less stressed than those who weren’t massaged”
It’s fun, fast and affordable
‘Therapies on the move’ massage is either conducted sitting in a comfortably designed portable massage chair or lying on a professional massage table
There is no need to change clothes, shower or leave the premises
Chair massage focuses on the key tension areas of the body
i.e. back, neck, shoulders, head and hands
Chair massage uses various combination of Swedish massage, Chinese /Japanese Acupressure Techniques, Sports Massage Techniques (specifically designed for relaxation purposes) Stimulating and increasing the blood flow in the muscle groups, promoting health and wellness for each individual person.
The head, neck and shoulders are the most important energy centres within your body
Most tension accumulates in these areas, which may become evident in the form of a headache or backache
Head and shoulder massage involves working with a firm and gentle rhythm to help un-knot blockages and so relieve uncomfortable tension.
- It aids digestion and helps prevent constipation
- Disperses tissue wastes properly such as lactic and carbonic acids
- Encourage deeper breathing and is therefore helpful for respiratory ailments
- Triggers the release of mood-altering brain chemicals that engenders a sense of well-being
- The effect however is not only physical; it works on an emotional and mental level too, calming the mind and aiding relaxation.